Diana

The 13 Ocean fertilization experiments since 1993 were undertaken
after laboratory research and trials.

So now Ocean fertilization experiments cannot go back to laboratory
experiments.
The size, duration and scope of the similar experiments in future has
to be increased not decreased.
Especially since none of the 13 experiments resulted in any adverse
outcomes.

best regards

Bhaskar