Sure, if folks don’t mind me repeating this like a broken record.
For spontaneous conversion of point source CO2:
CO2 + H2O + CaCO3 ---> Ca^2+ + 2HCO3-  ---> seawater alkalinity
This is simply carbonate weathering conducted in a power plant’s tail pipe,
similar to the reaction routinely used for SO2 mitigation.
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/es102671x

For air CO2:
CO2 + 2H2O + CaCO3 + Vdc ---> H2 + 0.5O2 +  Ca^2+ + 2HCO3- ---> seawater
alkalinity
or
CO2 + 2H2O +2NaCl + CaCO3 + Vdc ---> H2 + 0.5O2 + CaCl2 + 2Na+ + 2HCO3- --->
seawater alkalinity
Some work needed to insure that O2 rather than Cl2 is generated. Some energy
recovery possible via
H2 + 0.5O2 ---> H2O + Vdc.
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/es800366q
For a version using silicate minerals see:
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/es0701816

-Greg