I have been cleared to hold a panel on geoengineering at the annual meeting
of the International Law Association's American Branch, on October 22, 2011,
at Fordham University's School of Law in New York. If members of the list
are interested in participating, and your work is germane to the legal side
of this issue (or interface of law and science), please send me a brief
abstract at your earliest convenience. The ILA usually brings together more
than a thousand participants, though the attendees at individual parallel
panels varies tremendously. However, this is an opportunity to speak to
practitioners, academics, and government policymakers.

Thanks, wil

--
Dr. Wil Burns, Editor in Chief
Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy

Teaching Climate Change Law & Policy Blog: http://www.teachingclimatelaw.org