John,

You're right, I had not seen this agenda.  Overall it conveys the sense of a
reasonable, responsible meeting.  Some of the "considerations," for example,
"September sea ice volume trend is to zero in 2015," might give a misleading
impression of scientific consensus, however I realize a major concern of the
workshop is to avoid a lowest common denominator outcome.  The policy brief
you mention could be very important.

Josh