"How intrinsically risky is geoengineering? The risk is proportional
to the planetary scale upon which it would operate and, like nuclear
war, its effects are not reversible or predictable. *Scientists agree
that the outcome of geoengineering cannot be certain, therefore, the
risk is commensurate with that of nuclear war.*"

Commensurate with nuclear war?  This statement is simply ridiculous.
ETC Group is trying to equate geoengineering technologies with WMDs,
but here we see this argument taken to its logical, patently absurd
conclusion.  This is embarrassing.

Josh Horton
joshuahorton...@gmail.com
http://geoengineeringpolitics.blogspot.com/