Fair enough, but I don't know of any researchers in this field (as
represented by those on this list) who propose to play God or make
deployment decisions about geoengineering.  Scientists and engineers
propose to develop different options for managing risk, and leave it to
accountable decision-makers (political leaders) to choose the path forward.
 So the title and premise of the article are mistaken from the outset.

Josh