In my view, this is just why geoengineering efforts to cool the Arctic
should consider as approaches: (a) spring-summer only injection of the
appropriate sulfur compound (whatever will lead to sulfates) into the LOWER
stratosphere or free troposphere, (b) cloud brightening in region or over
currents carrying heat into the region, (c) approaches to brighten the
surface albedo (e.g., microbubbles) in or near the region, and, perhaps, (d)
approaches to reduce cirrus that are reducing IR loss.

Parallel to these efforts, we should also be working to limit emissions of
substances that amplify Arctic warming above and beyond the amplification
that happens due to natural processes, so black carbon from sources in and
near the region, etc.

Mike