From: "Ken Caldeira" <kcalde...@carnegiescience.edu>
To: "Stephen Salter" <s.sal...@ed.ac.uk>
Cc: "geoengineering" <geoengineering@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:59:51 AM
Subject: Re: [geo] The History of Weather Control (Interactive timeline)

A lot of what is on the timeline is about "weather", so "weather modification"
is an appropriate label.

As an academic, I would like to think the academic literature is a bit more
important. I would include citations to Budyko, Early, etc.

The main concern with this is the inclusion of what might be irrelevancies. For
example, why is HAARP important except for its relationship to conspiracy
theories?

Ken Caldeira

Carnegie Institution for Science
Dept of Global Ecology

260 Panama Street, Stanford, CA 94305 USA

+1 650 704 7212   kcalde...@carnegiescience.edu
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab   @kencaldeira

Caldeira Lab is hiring postdoctoral researchers.
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab/Caldeira_employment.html

Our YouTube videos