Subject: [geo] Power-generating system to transfer heat from Earth to
upper troposphere
From: tkachenko.sv...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, May 02, 2013 5:52 pm
To: geoengineering@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

My Bachelor thesis is related to the topic of this group.

It involved modelling a power-generating system located between the Earth surface and the upper layers of the troposphere, an important side effect of operation of which is direct cooling of the atmosphere through those layers, working against global warming directly. Within the model assumptions, the system works.

Please look here:

I want to continue this work as postgraduate research, can anybody please advise how I can find a university and researcher that can be interested in this topic?

During the initial stage, the model has a lot of approximations and simplifications which may be investigated as a part of postgraduate research, for example, phase transitions in negative temperatures, flow viscosity and details of the engineering task of holding the construction weight.

Regards,
Svetlana Thachenko.