A direct link to the .mp3 recording of this show is
*here*<http://cpa.ds.npr.org/kalw/audio/2013/05/050913yc.mp3>.
 The show featured A. Random Caller, i.e. Alan Robock.  Alan and Ken
demonstrated why they are held in such high regard by their peers.

It's not clear that Ken succeeded in helping Clive flog his book.  The
number of people on Amazon* trying to get rid of their brand new copies* of
what Clive is flogging is* increasing* while the lowest price on offer
is*dropping
*.  One copy is listed for sale already for less than 30% of the
publisher's list price, i.e. 50% of the discounted Amazon price.