Hi Ron,

not aware of a site with videos, but the first thing that springs to mind is:

"Situating and Abandoning Geoengineering: A Typology of Five Responses to
Dangerous Climate Change"

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8802617

by Clare Heyward here with us in Oxford (and part of the Oxford Geoengineering
Programme) http://www.oxfordmartin.ox.ac.uk/people/354 She may know more if you
wish to contact her.

It's a paper well worth a read for anyone on the googlegroups too.

All the best,

Simon

Simon Driscoll
Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics
Department of Physics
University of Oxford

Office: +44 (0) 1865 272930
Mobile: +44 (0) 7935314940