From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com [mailto:geoengineering@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Andrew Lockley
Sent: dinsdag 27 augustus 2013 1:18
To: Robock
Cc: Geoengineering
Subject: Re: [geo] Negative moral hazard?

There are several relevant studies as you are talking about the effect which
underpins negative moral hazard.

The main one that's published is the UK NERC one. That's been sent to the list .

My own work, and the Japanese study shown in Harvard summer school, show the
same effect, but they're in review atm.

I think there's one other, but I can't recall it.

On Aug 27, 2013 12:11 AM, "Alan Robock"