Jim,
I share your concerns over the question of "*does a con artist describe
themselves as a con artist??):".* If they did, it would be something of a
limiting factor in attracting donations to cover their salaries. Would you
agree? BTW, how is your "peasant farming cools the planet" geoengineering
concept shaping up?
Holly, I think your objective view of that event is a credit to this field.
I appreciated the linking of ETCs' efforts with the gross overreaction by a
surprising number of main stream journalists and scientist who should have
been able to spot themselves being played by a yellow journalistic fringe
group as well as the limited scope of the event. The event simply did not
meet the definitional standards of being an act of GE.
What is the distinction between LARGE and SMALL??? Is small scale farming a
act of GE??? What percentage of the worlds' oceans did the Haida Gwaii OIF
demonstration
 This topic is a duplicate of another discussion.  <javascript:;>
 You were redirected here from a duplicate topic.  <javascript:;>
involve? This all sounds like small scale farming is OK, and not a form of
GE, as long as one does not get wet doing it.
Best,

Michael