From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com [geoengineering@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Thilo Wiertz [thilowie...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 January 2014 10:22
To: geoengineering@googlegroups.com
Subject: [geo] Climate Engineering short film

Dear all,

the IASS<http://www.iass-potsdam.de/>, together with the Climate Media
Factory<http://www.climatemediafactory.de/>, has produced a short animation
film on climate engineering. The film is targeted at a younger audience,
predominantly pupils, and other interested lay persons with a basic
understanding of climate change, but no background on climate engineering. The
film is meant to introduce to the topic, to highlight its ambivalent status
between hopes and risks, and to spark further discussion. Its available in
English and German. Please feel free to share the link with anybody potentially
interested:

English version: http://youtu.be/3GKjl7afwaY
German version: http://youtu.be/5_0JRh9dqD0

Best wishes from Potsdam,