I'm sure we all values Tim's opinions greatly, but $18 does seem a bit steep.

Meanwhile you can read this for free:

The fragile and rapidly changing Arctic is home to large reservoirs of methane, a potent greenhouse gas. Photo: NASA Earth Observatory. <http://www.theecologist.org/blogs_and_comments/commentators/2370255/we_must_cool_the_arctic_before_its_too_late.html>

 We must cool the Arctic before it's too late

<http://www.theecologist.org/blogs_and_comments/commentators/2370255/we_must_cool_the_arctic_before_its_too_late.html>
 /29th April 2014/

The decline of Arctic sea ice demands a response, writes Matthew Worsdale. As Arctic temperatures rise, so does the danger of huge eruptions of methane - a powerful greenhouse gas - that will tip the climate into 'hot'. The only solution is geo-engineering.

/Read More... <http://www.theecologist.org/blogs_and_comments/commentators/2370255/we_must_cool_the_arctic_before_its_too_late.html>/