Dr.  Svoboda etal  (adding Dr.  Joseph)

         Re this just identified "Transparency" report, whose title was

        "Global Biochar Market is Expected to Reach 300 Kilo Tons and USD 572.3
Million by 2020........"

  Just in tonight, on the Yahoo "biochar" list,  from Dr. Stephen Joseph  (a
leading biochar researcher in Australia, with recent contacts in China),
repeated to support my belief the report was conservative:

        "Well the market in China/Japan has nearly reached that "

        Many believe that the Chinese will do for biochar what they have
already done for wind, and solar (both PV and heating) - topics that seem to
pass ethical muster rather easily for most analysts.  Again,  because the
Chinese are doing this of course doesn't make biochar (or any CDR approach)
ethically correct - but I suggest that the speed of what is happening for one
CDR approach (without carbon credits) should factor into ethical (and
financial) comparisons between SRM and CDR.

Ron