Subject: [geo] Re: what's new on cost estimates for DAC CDR?
From: Charlie Zender <charlie.zen...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, August 28, 2014 1:51 pm
To: geoengineering@googlegroups.com

Fred,

It would be a great contribution if you synthsized your review into a table of DAC CDR cost estimates which we could all view.

Best,
Charlie

On Monday, August 25, 2014 10:17:58 PM UTC-7, Fred Zimmerman wrote:
Hi --

I am updating a literature review on cost estimates for DAC CDR and I am wondering what has changed both empirically and analytically since the flurry of papers in 2011-2013 with APS, House, Keith, Lackner et al.

Fred Zimmerman
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
"a fox, not a hedgehog" -- Isaiah Berlin