Hi All -

I hope this crowdfunding request is an acceptable use of our interesting and thoughtful list.  Please let me know if you have any objections - I do think the information and effort are relevant.

If you wouldn't mind, please send the e-mail below far and wide and donate if you can.  Feel free to change it to suit your style for the person or listserve you're addressing it to, or just send it as is.

Many thanks!

Adam

=====

Dear Friends -

Here’s some good news about climate, at long last:

We can reverse global warming!

How?  By using eco-restoration and the extraordinary power of nature (garden-variety photosynthesis, no high-tech tweaks) to pull carbon out of the atmosphere and bury it deep in the soils, worldwide. Emissions reductions are essential but they are not working fast enough - we have to do something else.

And you can help!

Please donate to Biodiversity for a Livable Climate’s Crowdfunding campaign.  These funds will help pay for our exciting and ground-breaking November conference at Tufts University in the Boston area, Restoring Ecosystems to Reverse Global Warming.

Expert scientists, land managers, activists and the concerned public will join in discussions that can lead to workable solutions to the climate crisis.  It’s a new and essential climate conversation, a paradigm shift for effective action.  Sound too good to be true?  Well, it’s both good and true!  So please - forward this e-mail to your friends, family, acquaintances and e-lists - to anyone concerned about preserving a livable climate.

This is the best deal on earth - and there’s no time to lose.  Please donate today, pass the word far and wide, and attend the conference if you can!

Yours in a bountiful future, for all species - and people too,

Adam

==

Adam D. Sacks

Executive Director