Hi Stephen,

1. Cloud brightening (and any change in albedo) by sea spray or sulfate particles from DMS will change the heat distribution and temperature of the planet and therefore the winds.

Best,

Oliver

Oliver Wingenter
Assoc. Professor Department of Chemistry
Research Scientist Geophysical Research Center
New Mexico Tech
Socorro, NM 87801 USA