Drs. Seitz and Evans  (cc Andrew,  John Nissen and list):

        1.  I take it from Russell’s tone that this is quite big news.  Is this
a correct surmise?

        2.  Could you (anyone) comment on Andrew’s questions (below),
especially on the last “effect on marine life”.

        3.  How likely is this to be workable soon in the Arctic summer - with
the intent to prevent methane release (the main list issue for John Nissen and
AMEG).

        4.  Being behind a paywall, I don’t know whether this article (and
others at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/chemistry/staff/academic_pages/julian_evans)
covers economics.  Anything that can be said now on costs?  Might they have
just come down by the several orders of magnitude that Russell has cited?

Ron