        I strongly recommend a Nature ”letter” that is officially being
released tomorrow:  “Quantifying global soil carbon losses in response to
global warming”
to warming
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v540/n7631/full/nature20150.html
<http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v540/n7631/full/nature20150.html>,
authored by T.W. Crowther and almost 50 other soil carbon experts.

         There is a fee at this above site, but a different non-fee site has
worked twice for me for a preview version:
http://www.nature.com/articles/nature20150.epdf?referrer_access_token=c_TU5oJTY-QSC_qRsd9wF9RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0Mik0TTmks8PdSiUZYeb2RTXh0fcXCzT3docMWWowBCsKV6juC9Hf2gYdZiGQr-MlvCF_VJiTQhapXle9pFboTnp8Eo98Q7_rIaTDTqsBzgwiyqwoQIA2PpwwMv_9BMYP7Z5cHq48YQ4WCRZ6cwpj7_DCJYUPm2OqqJozP6z4q1w%3D%3D&tracking_referrer=www.bbc.com

<http://www.nature.com/articles/nature20150.epdf?referrer_access_token=c_TU5oJTY-QSC_qRsd9wF9RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0Mik0TTmks8PdSiUZYeb2RTXh0fcXCzT3docMWWowBCsKV6juC9Hf2gYdZiGQr-MlvCF_V-JiTQhapXle9pFboTnp8Eo98Q7_rIaTDTqsBzgwiyqwoQIA2PpwwMv_9BMYP7Z5cHq48YQ4WCRZ6cwpj7_DCJYUPm2OqqJozP6z4q1w==&tracking_referrer=www.bbc.com>

        In case the freebie doesn’t work, all the figures and a lot more are in
52 dense pages of the (probably no-cost) supplemental at:
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v540/n7631/extref/nature20150-s1.pdf
<http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v540/n7631/extref/nature20150-s1.pdf>

        I found no CDR/NET reference in the above, but I consider this another
prime support article for CDR’s biochar;  there is much soil carbon data (and
model data) from all over the world.   Biochar would seem able at low or no
cost to reverse their serious projected carbon loss.

Ron