Subject: Re[2]:_[geo]_Master’s_thesis_comparing_CDR_strateg ies
From: "Franz Dietrich Oeste" <oe...@gm-ingenieurbuero.com>
Date: Thu, July 27, 2017 2:27 am
To: bart...@umich.edu, durb...@gmail.com, geoengineering
<geoengineering@googlegroups.com>

Dear Mark,
We support your plan to release a report about CO2 removal options because the sustained greenhouse gas removal is the only option of a successful fight against the climate warming problem.
Nonetheless, we want to direct your attention to the ISA method. This method mimics the natural process of climate cooling by removal of several greenhouse gases (methane, CO2, and tropospheric ozone) from the atmosphere and by increase of the cloud albedo. To our opinion it is the most efficient climate cooling method according to its simplicity and its outstanding economy. You will find its full description at https://www.earth-syst-dynam.net/8/1/2017/esd-8-1-2017.pdf
All best,
Franz D. Oeste

gM-Ingenieurbüro
Dipl.-Ing. Franz D. Oeste