Dear All
So sorry not to send yr unique Card but I hope you wont mind.

The shock of Robs death and his loss has been almost unbearable
for all of us, and added to that the death of Mike creates an almost
unbearable
situation,On a lesser not y dementia my dementia has made life very wonky.

However the kindness of people on both sides of the Atlantic has been
amazing
t has shown how what the word l love over time  and time again really
means, and
and how resurration can become possible

Love to you all, I hope to write again ere long  Much love to you all   John