https://www.ce-conference.org/open-registration

Climate Engineering in Context 2021 <https://www.ce-conference.org/>

Open Registration
[image: image.png]

The *pre-registration to the CEC21 conference is now open!*

Please register *here <https://cec21.scoocs.co/cec21/preregistration>* by
September 20.

The virtual event will take place online from 4-8 October 2021 and will be
free of charge for all participants in order to facilitate open and
inclusive critical global discussions. CEC21 virtual will continue to
develop the unique conference series with a strong interactive element and
we look forward to sharing our new virtual platform with you!

A preliminary programme of sessions is now available *here
<https://www.ce-conference.org/system/files/documents/preliminary_programme_for_website_-_final.pdf>*
and
under our 'Info for participants' tab, with a detailed programme to be
published in the coming weeks.

Once the detailed programme is published you will be able to arrange a
personalised agenda using our SCOOCS virtual conference platform.