Just an update regarding my posts to the list. After a hiatus, I've got an
assistant again to help me with managing twitter @geoengineering1 and posts
to CDR & geoengineering lists. (Fundraising has therefore now reopened to
help offset the costs - both for for regular donations
http://patreon.com/geoengineering and one time donations,
https://gofund.me/da586daa )

It's now a good time to ask people what they want. Presently we post the
following - very comprehensive on twitter and much more selective on the
lists.
- Reports from think tanks
- Policy announcements, esp. large economies
- Scientific papers
- Occasional high quality news articles
- Blogs from prominent commentators, especially those with new ideas
- Some jobs (usually more senior ones)
We haven't done summary emails (eg for this week's videos) for a while, but
we'll hopefully start these again soon

Is this what you are looking for? We can potentially throttle any of the
above.

Finally, the format is up for debate. We normally do one story per email,
so you can open what you want and reply selectively. Round up emails are
more manageable for readers, but don't allow threaded replies. We normally
send in plain text. This makes it easy to read, minimises your data, makes
the content searchable and allows you to click through to read stories on
the original source.

Any of these things can be changed. FYI CDR isn't my list (it's Greg's), so
I have no say what and who goes on. If the work I do isn't useful or
welcome then let me know so I can change or stop it. I'm only doing it to
help. It takes loads of my time and a not insignificant amount of my money
to do this, so if it's not helpful then I need to know.

Andrew