Dear Friends,

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to the Climate Benefit Concert
to raise awareness for a planet-cooling mission & reduce glacial melts in
the Himalayas. This one-of-a-kind event will feature incredible performers
from 12 countries representing every continent. The Concert is hosted by
the Healthy Climate Initiative <https://healthyclimateinitiative.org/> in
collaboration with Bright Ice Initiative
<https://www.brighticeinitiative.org/>, Climate Foundation,
<https://www.climatefoundation.org/> Climformatics
<http://climformatics.com/>, Indigenous People's Climate Justice Forum, and
several other organizations. * It is free.*

There will be online broadcasts of the concert starting November 5 through
November 10, 2 hours each day.  The timing of the broadcast will depend on
your location. For example, it will start at 7 PM Indian Standard Time or
1:30 PM GMT. When you click on the concert link below, it will give you the
local time of the concert. However, you can access the concert at any time
after the broadcast using the same link at your convenience.

Here’s the link to watch the concert:
https://shownook.com/shows/climate-benefit-concert

For more information, please visit: https://lnkd.in/gJJDHpME and the
concert trailer here: https://youtu.be/zLegOTaJ3uY

Our goal is to create a healthy climate for future generations. Please
spread the word and join the event. Let's make a difference together!

We look forward to hosting you and your guests!

Links for Donation: https://linktr.ee/healthyclimateinitiative.  No
donation is small to us.
Best wishes,

Soumitra

--
*Soumitra Das*
*Chairman and Executive Director, HCI USA*
*https://healthyclimateinitiative.org/
<https://healthyclimateinitiative.org/>*

[image: HCI Logo_reszied.jpeg]