Poster's note: Reviewer 2 did a podcast on the paper: "*The Radiative and
Cloud Responses to Sea Salt Aerosol Engineering in GFDL Models."*
Title of podcast: Does MCB actually work? MahfouzReviewer 2 does
geoengineering
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reviewer-2-does-geoengineering/id1529459393>

*Some links to listen to the podcast: *

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/does-mcb-actually-work-mahfouz/id1529459393?i=1000602560752

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8zMjkzZDIzMC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw/episode/OTgzZWVlN2ItMjFjNC00NmNkLTg3ZTUtNTRiYzQyMzY5YTMy?ep=14Naser

https://open.spotify.com/show/2KSB1lU18qh5gYIRDYPJMb

"Mahfouz explains some big problems with MCB to @geoengineering1. Can we
fill in the knowledge gaps, before it's too late to use MCB? Paper: "The
Radiative and Cloud Responses to Sea Salt Aerosol Engineering in GFDL
Models" (
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2022GL102340)"