Here’s the link to this article:

https://www.vox.com/climate/23806051/air-pollution-climate-change-global-warming-particles-emissions

The gist of the article is that clearing up the air of particulate pollution
may increase warming.

But then I get to this paragraph:

"One geoengineering method involves injecting salt particles into the air to
brighten and increase cloud coverage over the ocean. Despite research dating
back to 2012 showing that salt particles cannot slow climate change at a
meaningful rate, researchers continue to explore the idea.”

Unless I’m misinformed, the last sentence seems overly negative about MCB. I
know that some modelers find issues with regional variation in MCB effects but
I didn’t think the 2012 article mentioned in this article was a slam-dunk
evidence that MCB cannot slow some evidence of climate change.

Is the journalist correct or overly relying on one 10 year old simulation?