This is probably simultaneously not a technically daft idea (worth
exploring for the possibility of different deployment options), whilst also
being extraordinarily dangerous to actually entertain and consider. In my
view, it's entirely possible we see unilateral/minilateral SRM ramp-up, and
if these kinds of techniques are openly published about then it becomes a
legitimate info-hazard to the security of the Earth System.

Military-industrial complexes tend not to care too much about side-effects
when immediate response options are under consideration (cf. Manhattan
Project, and the arms race to the H-bomb from there...).

Utilizing conventional munitions would put stratospheric aerosols squarely
in the securitization domain, heavily increasing the risk of a "climate
war"  (see e.g.  https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esr.2022.101031 for current
research along similar lines.)