From: Robbie Tulip <robbietu...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 3, 2023 at 7:39 AM
Subject: Doug MacMartin video
To: H simmens <hsimm...@gmail.com>, Ron Baiman <rpbai...@gmail.com>

Hi Herb & Ron

I got a new computer and have not yet installed my email on it, so can only
use this gmail account to send emails.

Here is the recording of Doug's meeting.  Could you please circulate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVHrTlbfwNQ

I will send a dropbox link to put it on the HPAC website

thanks

Robert