Dear Colleagues,

The letter and supporting technical addendum is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WNsRI8GbyZgdso39ptKuKFI2HA6ZuBni/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=116465941111195452408&rtpof=true&sd=true

We are hoping to send these to NGO's with IMO observer status for possible
submission to the upcoming IMO Maritime Environment Protection Committee
(MEPC) meeting in March 2024, but we'd like to offer a last chance for more
signatures before we do so!

If you wish to sign, please send a post with your name and institutional
affiliation(s) to Ron Baiman (Corresponding author) at: rpbai...@gmail.com
by Friday 12/1.

Thank you!

Best,