Folks,

There is PreparedGeometryFactory class with create/prepare methods.
Both return object of PreparedGeometry type dynamically allocated on heap (using new operator).

Now, how such geometry returned from the factory is supposed to be destroyed?

Comparing to GeometryFactory, there is destroyGeometry method that accepts pointer to object of Geometry type. It works well.

Back to prepared geometry, GeometryFactory::destroyGeometry() can not be used to destroy object of type of PreparedGeometry because it is unrelated in any way to Geometry type, so no casting is possible.

For me it looks that there is one method missing PreparedGeometryFactory::destroyGeometry, though I may have missed some other way to destroy prep geom.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,