Hi all,

After reading the source and if I did it right, it seems like that GEOSGeom_getDimensions_r would always return a 3, judging by getDimensions in this file: source/headers/geos/geom/CoordinateArraySequence.h If this is the case am I misunderstanding what GEOSGeom_getDimensions_r is actually supposed to do: return 0 for point, 1 for curve, 2 for surface?
Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thank you

Alex