Hi list,
I'm having some troubles with GS1-7x ND branch when parsing ND parameters
using a getCoverage request.

I have noticed that the wcs's BBoxKvapParser extends WcsKvpParser which sets
"WCS" as service.
Instead, the wfs's BBoxKvapParser simply extends KvpParser without setting
its service field.

Now, when parsing a wcs's request bounding box parameter, the KvpUtils class
uses a wfs's BBox parser which doesn't properly handle the 5th,6th element
of the bounding box (the minz,maxz elements in WCS).

Should we set "wfs" as the value of the "service" field for the wfs's
BBoxKvapParser?
By this way, when the KvpUtils scans for parsers to be used to handle the
wcs's getCoverage request, it will remove the wfs's parser.

If my observation is right, I will open a JIRA.

Regards,
Daniele

Eng. Daniele Romagnoli
Software Engineer