Cool guys,

thanks for the clarification. I personally dont have a problem with
making a informed, mutually agreed exception (but then I'm bypassing
1.7 tactically so dont really have a valid vote IMHO :-)

I'll do my best to help fill in some of the roadmap aspects we are
committed to resourcing, probably as they become clearer.

FYI INSPIRE is about to publically release draft schemas - life is
going to hot up for Community schema support - I've fielded questions
from half a dozen agencies in the meteorology domain this week,  and
they are not even in the first  tranche of INSPIRE standards

Rob