Consolidating feedback based on some discussion in #toppdzn :

* Big +1 on having the MIME types in that dropdown be more human
readable.
* Rollie's been curating a set of GeoSilk icons for styler, which
includes icons to indicate vector-based / rasterized output. It'd be
nice to use these in the 'Type' column instead of the strings "Vector"
and "Raster". We could include tooltip text to clarify for newer users
via the "title" attribute.
* Let's consolidate the "Workspace" and "Name" columns into Qualified
names
* Let's add "Title" as a column
* Both Qualified name and Title should link to GeoSearch pages
whenever those exist. Otherwise, let's leave the text unlinked.

I can turn these into a JIRA if that's best (I see that Mike created
GEOS-2836 for the human-readable dropdown text), but wanted to bring
these to the list for discussion first.

Chris