Hi Christian,

I notice you added a new community module named "feature-pregeneralized"
  on 1.7.x. It is convention to first send mail when you intend to add a
new community module, especially on the stable development branch.

It is not a big deal, in every case you will be allowed to do so, but it
is mostly for communication purposes. I found myself going over the
commit logs this morning and wondering: What is this module? What does
it do? etc.. This convention also protects us from random people adding
random modules at will.

If it is the case that you can't wait and need to commit some code into
the repo, I suggest using the spike section of the repository, as it is
open game to anyone with commit access.

Thanks,

-Justin

--