Some questions about our preferences. I want to install an ibm hudson and an
openjdk hudson building geoserver/geotools

The questions are

1) 32 or 64 bit java environment
2) Java 5 / Java 6
3) CentOS 5.3, Ubuntu Server 9.04 or opensuse 11.1
4) only trunk or geoserver 1.7.x and geotools 2.5.x additionally

Which combinations would be the best ?

I am planning to install 2 Virtual Machines for build and a third one for
hosting oracle,db2,mysql and postgis for online tests.