Hi all,
in the last few days I played a bit with GeoServer 2.0-RC1 and find several
issues.

I'm going to list them here since actually I don't know if are known issues
or they need a specific JIRA, I will wait for feedbacks on this.

1. It's not possible to update the WMS metadata configuration at all form
the UI cause of a wired error saying "The following codes are not known to
the EPSG authority: []" ... the error disappears if I put at least one SRS
ID on the Limited SRS list textbox

2. The WFS-T does not work anymore using a client like uDig while it seems
to work fine issueing the requests directly

3. Though it's possible to modify a Style of one of the layers on a
layergroup by unchecking it, once the layer is re-enabled again the default
style is grabbed back again

4. The WMS GetFeatureInfo templates seem to not work anymore, or at least to
update them anymore.

More issues soon ... :)

Cheers,
        Alessio.