Oops, sorry I misread your first email, i thought next week was testing
week but it is this week. But yeah officially calling the freeze would
be nice, perhaps at least until the new practices go through a few
iterations. I remember when I was doing releases a while back people
would get annoyed when the code base would freeze without a loud warning
on the lists before hand.

2c.

--
Justin Deoliveira