Simone Giannecchini ha scritto:
> Ciao Andrea,
> question, is this just an investigation or is it something that might
> become a GSIP anytime soon_
> I am asking since we are looking into doing something similar per
> doing monitoring on GeoServeràs health.

There is a chance it will become a community module relatively soon,
but I don't have the crystal ball. There is general interest for sure,
when that will materialize into code I don't know.

But if we both happen to end up working on something like that
we'd better share the workload.

What we're looking into is to gather statistics about each request,
stuff like service and method, layers involved, eventually geographical
area involved, time to serve the request, size of the response and so
on. Enough to answer questions like: who is making most requests,
what is the most requests layer, what are the heaviest requests and
so on.

What about you?

Cheers
Andrea