Hi,

I am working on traffic visualization system with ability to check
history or future prediction.
I have system that generates traffic  data for me, but I do not want
to store that data in my PostGIS database. I wrote a nice procedure to
get these data.
And also getLineColor(line_id, date) to get color of line to use in sld style.
Because date is a function argument I am not able to write a simple
database view.
How can I pass date argument through geoserver to PostgreSQL database?

I read about CQL filters and I found that they use functions. Can I
write my own filter-function to access PostgreSQL database ?

--
Rafał Magda