Ok, training page is made: http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Training

Feel free to augment it.

I couldn't figure out how to adjust the front page links though. Can
someone tell me how to? Or just do it? I think we should also kill the 'irc
meetings' and 'roadmap' links, as they are way out of date. Might also get
rid of RnD, as I don't think anyone uses that any more?

I'm next going to send an email to the users list and write a blog post.
Both will mention the training page and let people know about OpenGeo's
advanced GeoServer training next week. It only covers functionality in
GeoServer or extensions.