Hi,

****

> ** **
>
> I tried to send both requests with some combinations, but none of them
> worked.

W3DS is a service GetScene and GetTile are two diferent operations of that
service,
you cannot make an unique request with two operations. What i mean by
"client issue" is that the
client is the one responsible to make different request and merge them all
in a global scene (int the viewer).

A typically use case is to get the terrain of the scene by GetTile
operations (making several requests) and get the rest
of the scene by GetScene operations (also making several requests). Take a
look at Openlayers or Google Earth (Web Plugin) API.

****

> ** **
>
> I hope you let me know some example of requested urls.****
>
> ** **