Landon was looking for a couple things over on the incubation list …

1) Code Contribution

I remember signing a code contribution agreement with http://openplans.org -
while I got a nice T-shirt out of the deal, it is not mentioned in our docs at
any point. Do we still require a code contribution agreement?

Our docs have lots of guidance on the mechanics of getting commit access, but
are light on how we get agreement.

- If we have a code contribution agreement for people to sign, we can make note
of it in our developers guide
- Or we should note in our developers guide something like, when invited for
core commit access we ask for a formal email to geoserver-devel accepting our
GPL license etc… (this is what MapServer does)

2) Documentation License

Two ways we can take this:
- Stick creative commons with attribution on it (think that is fair if people
reuse our content I would like readers to know where it came from )
- or we can do what GeoMoose did and indicate that the source code for our
documentation is provided (under our normal GPL license)

3) And one more thing ...

Our headers say "The Open Planning Project" right now, I think that
organisation has changed name to "Open Plans" - do we need to change our
headers? Like did they legally change their name?

--
Jody Garnett