Ahh, sorry meant to update this thread. I am actually not 100% sure it was
an issue with the configuration. Both stable and master cite runs from the
same data directories (the ones from master). And for some reason the wcs
configuration from master got saved which caused the wcs on stable to fail
to load, so any code accessing wcs failed.

Anyways, i think i will separate out the repos on the cite server to avoid
such conflicts in the future.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:59 AM, Andrea Aime
<andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Justin Deoliveira
> <jdeol...@opengeo.org>wrote:
>
>> Hey Andrea,
>>
>> Sorry, wanted to look at this last week but never had a chance. Will look
>> at things today, good to know its not reproducible locally though. Thanks
>> for looking into it. More soon.
>>

> Hey, I see the tests stopped failing, thanks a lot for that :-)
> Out of curiosity, what was the issue?
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>
> --