Hi Mike,
 I think we have missed (cutted off) some pieces of documentation during
this "Improved / corrected REST documentation (see GEOS-5595)" refactoring
(regarding the about/version about/manifest improvements):
please take a look to:
on branch 2.2.x - the commit "619156c0e2a0946b58ea0e3877dfda806417300d"
 "adding documentation"
on branch master - the commit '54eebfb03058538e34c47e05f08f2450d76a347e'
"adding documentation"

To marge missing part of the documentation.
Cheers,
Carlo

2013/1/23 Justin Deoliveira <jdeol...@opengeo.org>

> I think you should be fine here Mike. I think jody is going to be trying a
> 2.3 release again tonight but this shouldn't conflict.
>

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Mike Pumphrey <m...@opengeo.org> wrote:
>
>> This pull request updates /corrects the REST API documentation.  I know
>> that we are in the middle of a release process, so I just wanted to ask
>> (specifically Andrea) if it's okay if I go ahead and merge it in, or
>> whether I should wait.
>>
>> https://github.com/geoserver/**geoserver/pull/111<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/111>
>>
>>  Thanks,
>> Mike Pumphrey
>> OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org
>>

> --
> Justin Deoliveira
> OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org
> Enterprise support for open source geospatial.

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.
==