On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:16 AM, Yancy Matherne
<yancy.mathe...@geocent.com>wrote:

>  Our NetCDF plugin is focused on the data formats for our customer. That
> said, we would like to make it general enough for everyone to use. Our test
> data varies quite a bit and unfortunately at times doesn't follow CF
> conventions. From the beginning, the plugin was designed with time,
> elevation, and analysisTime dimensions in mind.
>
>  Does it matter which branch to commit it to? We have been using 2.2.2 or
> 2.2.3 with the custom dimension patch.

New modules have to start on the master branch (trunk, what will become
2.4.0 in September/October).
You are however free to add the module also to the 2.3.x branch, and even
the 2.2.x one if you
wish to, although the 2.2.x one is nearing its end.

Custom dimension support for raster has become standard in 2.3.x and
master, although with some
differences compared to the original pull request we've received back in
September.

>  As for that old pull request, I was pulled on to a different project
> (this NetCDF plugin) right after I submitted that request. I haven't had
> time to work on it in a while, but it's actually bubbling up in priority
> now.

Nice

Cheers
Andrea