Nice! I've always wanted that - wfs output that just removes the style.

I'm curious, are you doing schema / extended data for the wms kml output?
Or are they an option people can add? So you can have the styled kml with
all the data? I haven't looked at KML in awhile, but I remember wanting
that option or something like it.