Dear All,
I just wanted to let you know that I have almost done with setting up
the windows build server for GT and GS. There are still failure for GS
that I want to investigate as I am not sure they are
caused by running on windows or rather by the config I put together.

The server can be reached here: http://winbuild.geo-solutions.it/jenkins/

The uid and pwd are the same one as the opengeo hudson server. So if
you have them you can play with this server as well.
I have not instructed the builds to send emails I will do that once I
will be sure the failures are consistent.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for